Friday, January 1, 2010

old year meets new year


Somewhere I read, “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” Let’s see what words I put in opportunity; hope to have words of success; happiness; love and laughter.

As I welcome the New Year; new aspirations and a fresh start but still holding the old year memories. Old year has said good bye leaving behind some precious moments; some lessons I needed to learn; few tear shedding moments and some fabulous moments which I never wanted to end.

Those moments so special so beautiful:-

Clearing all my PGDHRM exams – it feels really great to complete; and was extremely happy on clearing my last exams…. Finally pappu pass ho gaya
Making my professional performance graph go up and up… hope I reach to the heights higher than the sky… night shifts mein kaam karke hai par bhaut khush hai
Meeting new people; visiting places and those little adventure trips like parasailing… ghumhte phirte aish karte rhenge

Lessons from the old year:-

To be more self confident.
To not trust others blindly and easily.
To be patient and wait for the right time to bring the best results.

To think the other way round it’s neither the end nor the beginning it’s continues journey to learn; to live life king size; to be happy; to cry sometimes; to experience some breathtaking moments and to hope and dream. So the journey continues…..

No comments: